Tour to Amcor
Assalamualaikum
Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Good
morning happy people, what a beautiful morning!!! Today I want to tell you
about my experience visited the Amcor (American Corner) UNTAN. I was came to
Amcor with my classmates Islamic Economy on Wednesday, 14 march 2018. On that
day, we were not studied like usually, because our lecture told us to studied
at Amcor for the first time, it was great.
So,
we were had to came at there at 08.00 a.m o’clock. After all of we came, our
lecture Mam Ella told that today, we don’t study but all of you have to playing
all the games in the Amcor, no one just sit and look. Everybody have to play
the games.
By
the way, in the Amcor there are so many things, such as magazines, novels,
books, and of course the games. This is not the first time I came to Amcor, I
usually come in there is to read the novels, doing the task and wifi. Back to
the topic, me and my friends at first played the game snake and the ladders.
Nurul,Triyani,Ayu,Utin,Vina,and I played that. But then, we were felt boring,
it just to easy to us to play. So vina and I searching to find other games, we
found the monopoly but we were not played that, because we don’t really
understand the command. Honestly, we want to play the Jenga, but Dimas took it
first. Luckily vina and I found the others Jenga, we were so happy. Jenga is a
game combines of friends, laughters,skill,suspense and maybe a little bit luck.
How to play this games? To play Jenga, the players have take turns removing one
block to the top of the tower, it is 54 blocks.
The
first we played that, Ayu fall the blocks and the punishment is give Dimas the
balloon and said to Dimas that you are my king, then we continue the games.
Unforunately, ayu just fall the blocks again but there's no punishment. The last
we played, Nurul fall the blocks.
We
were feeling so happy while we played the game, we’ve been there for 1 hour 45
minutes, 15 minutes left Mam Ella told to us the reason why she took we came to
Amcor, and then she gave the assignments in Schoology.com
I
think just like that my experience visited the Amcor, hopefully Mam take us to
that place somedays.
Good
morning, have a great day.
Wassalamualaikum
Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Komentar
Posting Komentar