My Lovely Weekend
MY
LOVELY WEEKEND
Last week is a long weekend it started from Friday
until Sunday. It is a good time to going somewhere, but sadly I didn’t going
anywhere. Actually my classmates have a planned to go to our friend house,
Sanja. His house is in Sambas. But it didn’t hapenned, because on Friday we
have a meeting in the campus for our event that is birthday our major
celebration.
The meeting was held in our class B35-B36 at 13.00 until
17.30 p.m.Then, I come home. At night I do my task, the task is resume about
economy. I did the task until 01.00 a.m. In the morning, at 08.00 a.m. i went
to campus because we have the class or lab math until 10.00 p.m. After that my
friends and I decided went to café, sky café. We were do the resume. Until
12.00 a.m. i come home.
On Saturday I didn’t going anywhere, I just stayed in
my home doing my lovely task. On Sunday, my friends and I went to CFD (Car Free
Day). We were sell out there, it was for our fund to our event. We’ve been
there from 06.00 until 09.00 a.m. and then in the evening my friends and i went
to sky café to doing the task till the night.
Well, my long weekend was full of activities, when
other people spent their time with going somewhere or just stayed in the home, I
was spent my long weekend going to campus, doing the task and meeting. It was a
monotonous weekend. I really want to went somewhere, have a great weekend.
Well I think just like that my story and my activitiy
in long weekend. Thank you for reading.
Komentar
Posting Komentar